Sunday, September 21, 2008

An Open Letter to CBS Sports

Note: I sent this letter -- verbatim-- (via e-mail) to CBSsports.com:

You dirty motherfuckers,

I've just watched an ENTIRE broadcast (Eagles -vs- Steelers) on CBS (Channel 2 Chicago - HD) without sound.

Please refrain from carrying NFL games in the future (as it is apparently far beyond your capabilities). I understand that ABC is hungry for an NFL contract, and I (for one) applaud their efforts if that means less (or no games) on CBS.

Please stick to reality shows wherein the contestants consume animal genitalia and/or reruns of 'Matlock' for your geriatric demographic.

You truly suck - The 'Eye' is blind (and --apparently-- deaf).

Furthermore, I sincerely hope that all of your children are birthed stillborn.

Yours in Christ,
The Liar

1 comment:

Chris B. said...

You are now (more than usual) a person of interest.