Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Liar's NFL Conference Championship Playoff Picks

Man, this had been a hectic playoff season (and I'm not talking about on the field). Last week I missed all but one game doing the Chili Solstice and related hinterland activities, and tomorrow night I'm gonna miss the marque game to see the Hudson Falcons at Bottom Lounge. I'm Tivoing that one, so any texts and/or calls regarding that game will be summarily ignored until after I get a chance to watch it. I'm just saying, is all...

Last Week's Picks: 3/1
Season Record: 167/96/1

Sunday Afternoon Game (3 PM Eastern):
Eagles (11-6-1) over Cardinals (11-7)

Ho-lee-shit! The Cards could be heading to the mother-fucking Super Bowl with one more win. Did anyone see this one coming? Anyway, I think that the Eagles are the far-superior team in this match-up, but then again, I said the same thing about the Falcons and Panthers.

Sunday Night Game (6:30 PM Eastern):
Steelers (13-4) over Ravens (13-5)
Yeah, I picked the Ravens to win the whole shebang, but I also said that I was hoping like hell for a Steelers -vs- Eagles Super Bowl . I'm going with hope in this one.
===

Wrong picks in RED
Correct Picks in GREEN

No comments: