Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fuck!

It's six o'clock in the AM, and I'm still awake. It's just coming over the wires that Sean Taylor has just died from his wounds.
I'm crestfallen.
I fucking loved that guy. Cross Urlacher's skill with Tank Johnson's propensity for trouble, and you have Sean Taylor. What's not to love?
I have tickets for the Bears -vs- Skins game for the Thursday after next. I might have to shelve the Butkus jersey for my Taylor jersey - I'm sentimental like that.

Note to self: Make up " Why couldn't it have been Grossman" sign to hold in eulogy.

5 comments:

Meat Head said...

Yea that sucks....

I will be at that game next Thurday.

Look for the guy in a Hallas throw back jersey number 7 and a leather helmet.

edP said...

Meat Head and DC meeting at a Bears Skins game. Very cool. Any of you guys care to guess what innovation to football was introduced in a Bears Skins game of some historic importance?

edP said...

This is probably too easy. Feel free to call me a douche

DC Liar said...

The beer glove?

Wait, that's a tailgating innovation.

Nevermind.

Chris B. said...

beer hat. forward pass. lateral sacktap. take your pick.