Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm In

So I’m in. Thanks and much love to my friend the Liar for starting this and inviting us all to join such a blog on such an auspicious day.

Re: Sean Taylor, as horrible of a story as it is, here's my favorite part:

"Sharpstein said Taylor's girlfriend told him the couple was awakened by loud noises, and Taylor grabbed a machete he keeps in the bedroom for protection. Someone then broke through the bedroom door and fired two shots, one missing and one hitting Taylor."

He keeps a machete for protection?!?! What the fuck? Is he afraid of being attacked by a rain forest?

Shit.

In an inappropriately unrelated story about brutality in a virtual rain forest…games like the Dolphins/Steelers tonight are a good reminder of how bad things can get on a professional football field. The men on the field looked like oxen waddling through a rice paddy.

I would’ve been more entertained watching Pink kick Hank Jr. in the bag for three hours plus in the Steel City.

A Roger Bossard field would have held the water much better than the Ketchup Bowl did tonight.

7 comments:

DC Liar said...

He had to resort to landscaping implements for defense because THE MAN confiscated his arsenal after he got caught pistol-whipping some punk who stole his ATVs.
No, I'm not making this up - I fucking love that guy.

On a lesser note: I fucking loved the Bog Bowl tonight. I say Miami should flood Dolphins Stadium and turn it into a manatee refuge - It couldn't hurt their season any.

edP said...

And it would give Hank Greenberg a place to spend his retirement.

edP said...

Because it's a manatee refuge

edP said...

And he's fat

edP said...

Like a manatee

Chris B. said...

Fuck it - I'm popping champagne right now.

Chris B. said...

p.s. - Florida is shaped like a penis. It's our great country's dick.