Friday, April 11, 2008

Cubs win 5 in a row!

Is no one watching baseball! The Cub are looking very un Cub like. We have already swept a series and have won 5 in a row. I don’t think that has happened to me in my lifetime for the start of a season.

We won in spite of ourselves and we never do THAT! The two marathon games that we usually lose we won. We are trying to break the stranded on base record again; in two games we stranded 28 batters! How the fuck do you strand 28 batters. The good news is we still won.

If we can get our starting pitching worked out and find a true lead off hitter. Get either a stud second basemen or short. We will be set to make a run. It maybe to early but I am feeling really good about my Cub. Of course I am a Cub fan so I am a little soft in the head.

I am liking my chances of getting on TV for the Cubs Washington game April 25th thru 27th. I will be with 5 buddies and my cousin, who is a hot little blond. Look for the the six idiots in right field wearing hachimaki’s(Japanese head bands that says stuff. I have picked out six that say “Number 1, Fighting Spirit and Victory”.




3 comments:

Chris B. said...

Do you actually understand Japanese, or are you trusting some smartass with a digital camera and a printer with those translations? You might actually be sporting the "I [heart] men" or "bite the wax tadpole" headband. Be careful...

Meat Head said...

You know what. I would actually find that a hell of alot funnier.

I can't stop laughing right now thinking about it. I wish I could have told the guy to put some stupid shit on there and giving it to my buds to where.

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing the whole time they were wearing them.

You know for that matter. I think I will tell one of them after he has worn it all day that it says " I love men" I will make sure it's the same one I give my cousin.

Thanks for the joke idea.

santipissed said...

How does one say "kill ronnie woo-woo" in japanese?