Friday, September 25, 2009

New Blood... Yes...

So finally the Nate (i.e. the Shadrow) comes out of his shell and decides to post here on Killing for Sports. Yeah... dumb move on my part considering the eternal ability of the Liar to make mere mortals shit at the sight of his predictions.

About me real quick...
I am a die hard Bears fan... fuck everyone else in the NFC North. Brett Favre is a turncoat and needs to be put out of his misery like a lame horse.
I am a die hard Chicago sports fan... I side with the Cubs but where has gotten me in the last 100 years...

To cut things to the chase. I thought it would be fun to post here on all things sports... especially football but unfortunately got in on the NFL season a couple of weeks too late. So a proposition to the Liar to make things a little more fun for this season... a duel to the death (which I will probably lose).

I know that I have come in late but lets call things even for now. (if not I will work under a handicap) From week 3 through to the Superbowl I will call things in a similar fashion to that of the Liar. May the douchebag with the best record win... and trust me the both of us together amount to a couple of tanker trucks full of vinegar and water.

Bets are in order between him and I so let the smack talk begin...

Shadrow

No comments: