Saturday, February 2, 2008

Eww England

Is it me or does Tom Brady look a hell of a lot like tv’s Dexter?

Be that here or there (or everywhere) Brady will carve up the depleted and already sort of crappy Giants secondary. Yeah the Pats have played close games near the end of the season and throughout the playoffs. They don’t seem to be setting more passing records in (wait for it) COLD FUCKING WEATHER WITH LOTS OF FUCKING WIND!!!!

I hate talking about weather except when it comes to football. Snow helps the offense and hinders the defense. Why? Because the offense knows where it is going but the defense has to react. The snow makes it difficult for players to get their footing and cut & chase the offense. But wind, wind and cold help the defense. Why? Because it takes away the deep threat the odds are good that receptions will be interfered with either by the wind or just the fact that balls and hands don’t work as well together when it is a certain kind of cold..

Sorry about the image and the writing above.

Despite what the mIke ‘n Mike guy says about AZ, that is not the kind of cold that is going to interfere with Brady and Moss and Welker. Does anybody believe that RW McQuarters plays in a defensive secondary that is going to stop the Patriots offense? (Marc Silverman thought of that, not me but he's f'in right)

Don’t listen to the experts who say that the game is going to be close or the Giants will win it.

Listen to me.

The Pats will win by more than two scores. I haven’t even mentioned the defensive game plan.
I like Eli Mannig…but the Patriots will break him, torture him, make him think that popcorn venders are inserting themselves in the secondary and picking him off…

I am not a Rick Tellander fan, but he had a great line this morning with Chet Chit Chat.

“Arlen Spector and Congress getting involved with Spaygate? Come on, this isn’t the Stockmarket, this isn’t water-boarding, this isn’t the collapsing housing market, these are videotapes of a bunch of guys doing the hand jive.”

Take the Pats and lay the points…

Or better yet say fuck the superbowl parties watch the game and lay with your wife, girlfriend or significant other…cuz this game will be over at halftime.

Let’s be honest, sex is way the fuck better than football

Hell, it’s even a little better than baseball.

8 comments:

bigsoda said...

Alright, I'll bite... Fuck that! The Giants are going to prove that the AFC is an over-rated piece of shit! Just you wait! When the "Pooper Hole" (take that, NFL attorneys... shitbags.) is over, I'll be right back here to say, "I was right!" Ha, ha! A team I don't care about very much beat another team I don't care very much about! HA!

edP said...

I think "Pooper Hole" is already a licensed trademark by someone in my kid's class. You are gonna get sued...and a grundy for your efforts.

I love the fact that you don't believe one league can be so much better than the other (as a national League fan I suppose you have to keep trying to believe in such things)

As a fan, I have never seen a team do what the Patriots have done this year...not just the record but become a passing juggernaut - just because they wanted to - wipe out most of the single-season passing records, go to the ground game when it suited them and I just have a feeling that now is the time for them to go back to the air...unless the Giants can rush them hard with 4 guys.

If the Giants win I will be happy for the younger Manning brother.

But I don't think that's a gonna happen

DC Liar said...

All I know is that I'm goin' over to Ed's for the second half.

edP said...

The sex was great

edP said...

with DC Liar

bigsoda said...

I was right!

edP said...

You got the KFSPA for being right. I think part of the prize includes getting to rename the award.

P-Dizzle said...

I predicted you guys would be doing it this weekend!