Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Liar

I am sorry to have abandoned you in the middle of the season... but my article about you and I being the godsend of the gamepick world proved to be our downfall in this crazy NFL season. It proved that Murphy's Law is the norm this season and that everyone involved in picks and fantasy should get out and shoot themselves in the nuts right now. I am not worthy... I should have reserved myself to some po-dunk fantasy league rather than bothering you all with my bullshit... but I offer the following.

A 40 year old QB will probably be taking an NFC North Team to the superbowl.

Angelo... and especially Ron Turner should be presented to the Chicago populous and strung up by the balls for the atrocity that is the Bears '09 season. Lovie knows what he is doing but is hamstrung by the douchebags up in the booth. He has to take what the dipshit Turner has to offer... Get some new blood in the office!!!!

The Jets will suck again....

The Texans will never cease to piss the Liar and myself off... I pick the Titans to win on Monday!!!

Dallas will eternally be known as the "on again, off again team...." as long as Romo the homo is at the healm.

The Raiders are alive again... fuck Jackson.

The Saints and the Colts will not remain undefeated for long.... The Saints face NE next monday night... watch out...

Those are my little niblets for the week.... all I can say to the Liar is...

Keep on Truckin'

Shadrow

2 comments:

The Liar (on a different account) said...

Ain't nothing but a thing.
My picks are lookin' better this week. I just enjoy the bitching.

devin said...

Suck it, Belichick.