Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Harshest Move

So, against my better judgment, I joined a fantasy football league again this year. It's the free Yahoo one. I was proud of my team name (the Gould Standard) and I landed Jay Cutler, Johnny Knox, Greg Olsen, and Robbie Gould from the Bears. (Yes, I am getting killed at 4 and 7 on the season.)

My other QB, selected randomly by the league software, is Brett Favre. Interestingly, Favre only has a slight edge on the season, numbers-wise. Sadly, I am more sure he'll throw touchdowns this weekend than Cutler will. So, I'm benching my fantasy QB in favor of the enemy.

You can be sure this will be the game where Jay Cutler breaks some kind of single-game passing record in the NFL.

1 comment:

DC Liar said...

Finally, the Bears came through for you (in the most ass-way possible).