Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shadrow's Week 4 picks

I went out on a limb last week with a bunch of picks and paid for it... 11-5 for the week... It is really late right now and I will make my picks really short and to the point. When in doubt I have gone with the home team. I will leave the silly banter to the liar this week.

Early Sunday Games:
Bears(2-1)* over Lions(1-2)
Love my Bears as always... fuck the lions...

Bengals(2-1) over Browns(0-3)*
Bengals are lookin' good... Mangini has no clue...

Texans(1-2)* over Raiders(1-2)
Texans are a mystery this year but I cannot pick the suckraiders.

Colts(3-0)* over Seahawks(1-2)
Seahawks will get eaten alive.... and pay for their dayglo last week...

Jaguars(1-2)* over Titans(0-3)
I think the Titans will not be able to overcome away from home. Having the most dissappointing start of the '09 season.

Giants(3-0) over Chiefs(0-3)*
Giants=good Chiefs=realllllly bad right now....

Ravens(3-0) over Patriots(2-1)*
Ravens have everything going for them aside from being 0-4 against the Pats... eek... hope I don't choke on this one.

Redskins(1-2)* over Buccaneers(0-3)
Suck vs. suck. I pick less suck.

Late Sunday Games:
Buffalo(1-2) over Dolphins(0-3)*
Miami has figured out every way to lose this year

Saints(3-0)* over Jets(3-0)
Hard one to pick but I give this one to the home team and to the QB with the most insane stats ever.

Cowboys(2-1) over Broncos(3-0)*
Yeah Kyle has got an O-Line but hasn't faced a real team yet this year... if non-homo Romo shows up then this one will go my way.

49ers(2-1)* over Rams(0-3)
Singletary will make sure his boys eat the Rams for Lunch, breakfast and dinner after the fluke loss that they had last week. Not to mention that the Rams now have the longest losing streak going so far...

Sunday Night
Steelers(1-2)* over Chargers(2-1)
Hard to pick... if the Steelers lose this one they are in serious trouble.

Monday Night
Vikings(3-0)* over Packers(2-1)
I hate the Brett but at home with all their weapons... they are too hard to beat.
oh and by the way fuck both of these teams!!!

No comments: