Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shadrow's Week 8 Post

Having fallen on my sword last week, I will try to follow up with some picks that make sense in this insane NFL season. Let's just say that I still hold true to my little Pickers rant and that the big boys don't hold shit to Josh and I. I would have to be the least of the equation right now considering that almost everybody who was a shoe-in last week completely and utterly shit themselves in the most publicly fashion possible. So from now on my emotions nor my affinity for my beloved Bears shall get in the way of things.

Early Sunday Games:
Broncos over Ravens
Texans over Buffalo
Bears over Browns
Cowboys over Seahawks

Jets over Dolphins
Colts over 49ers
Eagles over Giants
Lions over Rams

Late Sunday Games:
Chargers over Raiders
Jaguars over Titans
Vikings over Packers
Cardinals over Panthers

Monday Night:
Saints over Falcons

No comments: