Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shadrow's week 7 picks...

Ugh... The Liar took me to the cleaners last week... hopefully I can make a comeback this week...
Most of the undefeated teams have a cakewalk this week except for the Vikings who have to visit the Steelers this week... The Rams, Cheifs, and Buccaneers have some fun games facing Indy, Chargers and Patriots respectively. (I will fall upon my own sword now.)

Here are the picks.
Early Sunday:
Colts over Rams
49ers over Texans
Chargers over Chiefs
Packers over Browns
Vikings over Steelers
Patriots over Buccaneers

Late Sunday:
Panthers over Bills
Raiders over Jets
Falcons over Cowboys
Bears over Bengals
(how could my bears shit the bed so bad!)
Saints over Dolphins

Sunday Night:
Giants over Cardinals

Monday Night:
Eagles over Redskins

Byes= Ravens, Broncos, Lions, Jaguars, Seahawks, Titans

No comments: