Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Babich sounds like bitch to me.

Any one who's name sounds like bitch shouldn't couch D for the fucking Bears. I had to rant some where cuz this guys is starting to really fucking piss me off. I hope I can get close enough Thursday to throw something large at him. Maybe a Redskin fan that pisses me off.

Have you heard these quotes buy Eli.... THE WORST QB in the league.

"kept running the same play" because the Bears never adjusted and "had some formations and looks they had trouble with."

So that should piss you off and make you want to fucking rip someone's lips off. Here is what Bitch has to say....

"We need to be more disciplined and address anything that we need to address, scheme-wise," Babich said.

Huh?

No comment my head just exploded.

"Seems like we've faced an awful lot of good backs this year," Babich said.

Huh?

So you don't face good backs every year? Where the hell did we get this retard?

Babich must be a fucking retards retard, does he really expect us to believe this shit. He is delusional and fucking kiddding himself and needs to go away. The last two weeks, Derrick Ward of the Giants and Andre Hall of the Broncos set career highs for single-game rushing yards against the Bears. Four of the last five running backs to face the Bears' defense have established season highs for rushing yards in a game.

"Seems like we've faced an awful lot of good backs this year," Babich said.

Great running backs like DERRICK WARD, ADRE HALL, and WYNN!

We start web sites to get rid of Rex but this douche bag can spout this trite and we got to swallow it. Am I the only one pissed off?

The bright spot this year is Ogunleye is steppin up big time. With his play and leadership. It sounds like he has an up hill battle with the coaches. Here is his quote

"Guys missing tackles, guys having busted plays, me included, all of us have to make plays," Ogunleye said. "The thing it gets back to is if I make a mistake, Tommie [Harris] has to have my back, and I have his back. Guys have been breaking down and guys haven't been having each other's backs."

Fucking A right Bubba! Get er done and...

Some one please kick da Bitches ass.

1 comment:

Chris B. said...

I thought the point of Babich (known as "buddy Bob Babich" on ESPN 1000) was to have a placeholder to transmit the Lovie calls.

In fairness, we got rid of Chris Harris (not THAT good, anyhow) and lost Mike Brown. The secondary has been a big part of the problem. He doesn't adjust because there's nothing he can do that won't fix a problem but open another problem area.