Thursday, December 13, 2007

List of MLB Players Implicated

...by Killing for Sports

1. Three-finger Mordaci Brown – How’d he get so good if he only had three fingers?

2. Yogi Berra – When we asked Mr. Berra about his usage of performance enhancing drugs he said: “It ain’t over till I’ve taken my horse tranquilizers. Then believe me, the shit is over.”

3. Pete Rose – I’ll bet ya a thousand dollars he was on something when he got those fucking Little Lord Fauntleroy haircuts in the late 70’s and early 80’s.

4 comments:

Chris B. said...

Can anyone tell me why Pete Rose is not in the hall of fame when the question about Barry Bonds is whether or not to use an asterisk?

bigsoda said...

BaBonds will never be in the HOF. He and McGuire can cry on each other's abnormally large shoulders.

edP - don't forget Pud Galvin.

edP said...

I LOVE Pud Galvin and the Newark Star Ledger.

edP said...

Pete Rose bet on baseball. That is the #1 no no...whereas cheating is part of the time honored tradition of baseball.