Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Let me congratulate you on being as great as me..."

Did y'all catch the backhanded compliments coming from those dumbass '72 Dolphins? "I know how hard it is to complete an undefeated season, so let me be the first to say...
" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

As much as I can't stand Tom Brady (and his stupid chiseled good looks) and the video-tape-cheatin'-muthafucka Patriots, I much more hate the sorry-ass glory-days-extending Dolphins from the early 70's.

All the Pats need to do is win 1 more, and you no longer know how hard it is to win that many games in a season. Choke on your fucking Champagne, douchebags.

2 comments:

edP said...

I want to see the Pats erase those scumbags too...but they have to win three playoff games - if they don't do that, the regular season means shit

santipissed said...

those douche/scumbags were the first ones to dis the bears and the colts of recent. they should put a sock on it