Sunday, December 2, 2007

Week 13 Bears Predictions

I've been fretting over what my inaugural post should be, so I thought I'd break the seal with something easy.

I just want to go on the record before the game today saying that Benson's injury was maybe the best thing to happen to the Bears near-term future. Look for, at least, high-double digit rushing yards from the other Adrian Peterson and a breakaway play or two from the munchkin Huskie. More importantly, look for the front office to spend some serious dollars and hours looking to repair the long-term running game (O-Line and RB).

Also, look for the D to behave more like we expect them to, unless Shockey shows up Archuleta all day.

I promise a better post soon...

9 comments:

DC Liar said...

I'm with you 100% on Benson, and I'm hoping like hell that the Bears can eek out a win here.

I'll be watching (DC has this one).

edP said...

I'm worried about Shockey exploiting our beloved BU and his injured back. How can I explain it to the boy if the Giants' douchebag somehow outplays the Bears' deadbeat dad?

bigsoda said...

So far, so good...

Chris B. said...

not good. Grossman and Peterson looked good, but why do we need Hester on offense? Fuck it. He gets way more yards doing nothing on special teams.

My theories are all fucked up since the offensive line gave Grossman some time and made some holes for AP. It's the motherfucking receivers that made me crazy today. Get open, then catch the ball.

Then we need a whole new defense, I guess. Remember all the way back to last year when teams could not get a first down against the Bears? WTF?

Bye bye playoffs.

bigsoda said...

shit.

edP said...

If it makes you feel better Big Soda, your first post was far far better than the final result of today's Bears game.

Of course I am a man who once said "It's all fuck shit dog" so I probably shouldn't be considered a good source on what anyone says anywhere

Meat Head said...

Babich is a douche and Turner is a fucking retard. Lovie is a douche and a retard.

You get 16 points and have a there D on there heels. When asked why you stopped doing what you were doing to win the game in the first half... you respond "we thought we need to move in a different direction" LOSE THE FUCKING GAME DIRECTION???????!!!!!!

Babich is the only real change from last year to this year.
2006
Total Defense = 01 out of 32 teams
Run Defense = 02/32
Pass Defense = 01/32
2007
Total Defense = 28 out of 32 teams
Run Defense = 27/32
Pass Defense = 25/32

You make the call on what the FUCKING problem is.

Chris B. said...

Schottenheimer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC Liar said...

Re: Schottenheimer

We tried that in DC - It really didn't work. And then you'll have to deal with Norv Turner right after that.